- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18011473
The support lead would be responsible for Application Production Support in Compliance portfolio. This requires someone with very good hands-on experience in distributed environments.
Main required skills for this role are:
- Deep understanding of Oracle and UNIX is essential.
- Technical support experience, maintaining distributed applications.
- Previous experience providing assistance to a wide group of users across different locations.
- Good analytical skills, to identify issues and propose response action, and good understanding of data analysis and data mapping.
- Good communication and team leading skills.
- Lead the production support team.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Compliance Applications and provide ongoing support for future enhancements
- Assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution relating to current applications, providing assistance to the development.
- Communicate effectively with the appropriate Data Centre, Technology and Business areas.
- Provide support to the business during day-to-day activities and ad-hoc requests.
- Support other team members and local Infrastructure team on the configuration, system testing and deployment of new solutions.
- Provide RCA and recommendation to the application development team to increase the stability of the system and reduce the number of incidents created for the application.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - will have interaction with senior technology and business managers.
- Working experience in Corporate Banking / Financial services.
- AML/KYC/Name & Transaction Screening knowledge required.
- Production Support experience.
- Oracle Database: Good PL/SQL knowledge and other standard database query tools
- Golden Gate experience preferred.
- Unix: Linux / Solaris, shell scripting.
- Proven experience working in a distributed environment based on Unix-Oracle
- Connectivity: Connect Direct, SFTP etc.
- Good knowledge of batch processing.
- Proven experience of involvement with large complex environments.
- Good understanding of support environments (ticketing, SLAs, rotas, etc.)
- Coordination of work activities involving TI, Data Centre, DBA’s, Local and Global Technology teams
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 11+ yrs of Banking Technology experience
- 8+ yrs in Compliance support
- Solid exposure to Name/Transaction Screening Production support
- Good understanding on various functions like AML, KYC, Surveillance, etc
- Well versed in Global Interdict, SAS, MANTAS, Actimize, Autosys, Tivoli, Oracle, Informatica, Websphere, Unix, pro-c
- Strong leadership and people management skills to manage a team of up to 20 people (FTE and FTC)
- Assist for Internal and External audit for Compliance technology
- Represent GPA and drive the stake holder meetings
- Implementation of several Continuous Service Improvements resulting in efficiency gains in terms of support effort, business/client reports, etc.
- Partner with technology and business partners to achieve the Objectives of the Organization
- Strong exposure to ITIL frame work
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage
- Active participation in firm wide technology driven initiatives