Job Title: Compliance Practice Leader - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York, NY / Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- To act as the domain consultant for key banking and capital market customers for presales and solutions.
- Resident domain expert in areas like AML/KYC, Remediation, Surveillance, Supervision etc
- Influence and sell solutions in business processes and technology to C Level stakeholders
- Ability to articulate POVs around transformation and enterprise automation in the compliance area
- Responsible for the overall compliance practice at Mphasis and to grow it at 20-30% CAGR
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organisation and continuously engage them along with the sales team.
- To develop and pitch Mphasis solution offerings in the compliance
- Sell transformative solutions
- Build utility services with partners
- Expertise and experience in the following Compliance areas
- Anti-Money Laundering / KYC ? Systems and Processes
- Investment Banking/ Trading Compliance & Surveillance
- Emerging FCPA requirements
- Strong experience in leading systems like Actimize/Mantas is preferred
- Past experience AML platforms like Actimize, Fircosoft, Mantas, Norkom etc. would be an advantage
- Should have worked on at least one end to end project for large Financial Institution in advanced markets like ? Europe or US
Qualifications and relevant experience:
- 10 to 14 years of experience in banking and financial services.
- Professional Educational Qualification ?ACAMs, ACFE ( atleast ACAMs will be good to have)