The Global Compliance Operations Associate Director will have responsibility for executing and managing key elements of Zimmer Biomet's global Corporate Compliance Program (CCP), including global Compliance policies and procedures and operations-related special projects. This position will report to the VP, Global Compliance Operations. He/she will work closely and collaboratively with his/her Compliance team members globally as well as regional Compliance offices when performing his/her duties.
This position includes flexibility to be primarily located at a Zimmer Biomet US site or remote.
Global Compliance Policies
• Maintain and develop, as appropriate, the Zimmer Biomet Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, along with global Compliance policies, procedures, guidance, and related documents
• Develop guidance on and ensure consistency for all regional policies, procedures, work instructions, and guidance, in conjunction with regional compliance offices
• Analyze and develop additional Compliance policies and procedures as necessary
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the business to resolve questions regarding application of compliance policies and use of compliance tools in a business setting
• Liaise with cross-functional team members to assess and advise on the development of policies from other function as needed
• Coordinate with Global Compliance team members to create and issue training and communications material related to Compliance policies and procedures
• Communicate with Internal Audit on policy interpretation and guidance during the course of audit activities
• Coordinate global Compliance exceptions process and conduct periodic analysis of exceptions data for key trends
• Manage the global Compliance team's conflict of interest identification and remediation process
• Work with IT and other functions as needed on process improvements for the global Compliance team
• Other special projects as needed on a global basis
• Provide day-to-day compliance guidance and advice to Team Members as necessary
• Remain up-to-date on relevant trends and activities in the global compliance sphere within the life sciences industry