Reports to the Vice President – CRA/ Compliance Manager. Assists with the overall implementation of the Compliance/CRA Program.
- Provides technical support and guidance to business units affected by existing laws and regulations
- Community Reinvestments Act (CRA) – data collection, validation, and reporting activities
- Keeps abreast of and analyzes new and pending laws and regulations
- Monitoring Activities
- Reviews/approves marketing promotional materials for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Compliance regulatory exams (preparation and support)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5 Years or more related experience (recent) as a compliance officer.
- CRCM Certification is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of consumer and commercial lending operations and related compliance laws and regulations.
- Experience with CenTrax or CRA database/software programs
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.