Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 3+ years of internal or external auditexperience, consulting experiencepreferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Possess knowledge of security standards (i.e. HITRUST, ISO 27001, NIST CSF) and CISA certification
- Interest or knowledge within healthcare domain
What You'll Do
You will partner with functional areas to facilitate processes for security & data confidentiality, and work with cross-functional teams to align security controls with business processes within the Healthcare Analytics & Delivery team.
In this role, you will oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices, manage information security and privacy awareness training programs. You will lead security compliance activities and apply your knowledge of industry standards and regulations (i.e. HITRUST, ISO 27001, NIST). You will provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to the executive leadership team.
In order to be successful, you will be an active learner, identifying and evaluating new tools and technologies to meet requirements. You will assist with BCP/DR initiatives, support client risk assessments, security questionnaires and assist with internal and external audits.