ISC International Search Consultants
Work for a financial institution that has been in business for many years and is one of the fastest growing banks.
Our employee benefits package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, employer-matched 401k, award-winning training programs, professional development programs, tuition assistance and paid leave.
1. Evaluate the banks policies and procedures.
2. Follow all security procedures.
3. Maintain knowledge of regulations appropriate for position.
4. Collaborates with management to maintain applicable laws and compliance.
5. Interacts with Compliance auditors.
6. Provides regulatory guidance in the development and implementation of new products and services.
7. Assumes responsibilities for ensuring that professional business relationships are established and maintained with regulatory compliance agencies and auditors.
8. Provides effective communication to personnel through objective setting, delegation, communication, coaching and recognition.
9. Manager duties such as review3s, counseling and developing staff. .
10. Work closely Financial Management.
11. Participate in outside committee meeting.
12. Supports the Banking mission, vision, and strategic business initiatives of the bank.
13. Participate in weekly or as needed business loan committee meetings to approve or deny new or renewed business loans.
Bachelor?s degree in a business-related field
BSA Certification or earn within one year.
NAFCU NCCO certification, or earn within one year
Through knowledge of applicable Federal and State financial regulations
Understanding of banking regulations.