MeyerDC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 50 years, is seeking a Compliance Manager! This contemporary facility in Hudson, Ohio provides an energetic and open environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
Qualified candidates can multi-task with a sense of urgency. Excellent communication skills are a must for this role. Experience with HIPAA, Stark Law, anti-kickback laws, and other healthcare industry laws and regulations. Knowledge of FDA and Health Canada regulations are a plus. Competitive salary and quarterly bonus. Three to five years of experience in a compliance role managing the medical device licensing process for State Board of Pharmacies / State Health Department agencies
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program
Contact us today!
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V