ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing leadership and guidance to manufacturing and distribution facilities on federal, state, local laws/codes, regulations, standards, and best practices not limited to the following areas: Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA, EPCRA (TIER II, TRI), RMP, FDA, and PSM.
- Audit compliance with the above programs.
- Project/construction management and technical skills to define and manage projects to include: Environmental improvement, waste minimization, process improvement, cost savings, construction, and renovations.
- Develop/write technical memos, regulatory reports, permitting, work plans, proposals, and cost estimates.
- Coordinate activities with regulatory agencies for permitting and to verify compliance, resolve situations, and maintain a wo