The Compliance Manager is responsible for maintaining legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements, obtaining approvals, and executing the company’s compliance plan.
- Monitor, manage, and implement all regulatory policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant systems, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate resources for company healthcare compliance audits.
- Assist with developing and conducting regular company risk analyses.
- Work with Security and Compliance Officer and VP of HR in executing company-wide training programs.
- Respond to customer requests for compliance and security information.
- Assist Vice President of Legal to evaluate and negotiate Business Associate and regulatory compliance-related agreements with customers and subcontractors.
- Support efforts to research regulations and keep management abreast of critical compliance issues.
- Assist Security and Compliance Officer to oversee and facilitate security incident responses.
- Create reports for Compliance Officer and company leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- Minimum 3 years’ of related experience in healthcare compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Professional certification or work toward a professional certification in areas of audit or compliance a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Experience in implementing policies, procedures, and controls as integral components of compliance programs.
- Excellent analytical, investigative, project management, and communication skills.
- Strong ability to evaluate plans, policies, and procedures to identify gaps as they relate to emerging regulations or evolving company needs.
- Deep understanding of HIPAA, CMS, and healthcare EDI regulations.
- Experience or familiarity with EHNAC.
Req No. 2017-2005