As a Compliance Counsel, you will spend your time…
- Managing investigations – support compliance investigations and reviews globally, including:
- Managing the company hotline from intake to closure including reviewing, updating, and resolving reports received.
- Conducting, and/or supervising outside service providers in conducting confidential investigations of issues including anti-corruption, protection of confidential information, misuse of company assets, conflicts of interest, employment issues, etc.; and
- Managing remediation efforts including resulting employment actions from investigations as necessary.
- Supporting management of Global Ethics and Compliance Program, including training initiatives, policy oversight and development, and communications including:
- Regular review of Code of Business Conduct and Ethics ("Code") and revising, as appropriate.