ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Senior SOX Auditor to join our Internal Audit function.
We have a tight team environment where support, loyalty, and honest feedback are the currency. ServiceNow employees are expected to be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead, manage or assist with SOX 404 internal control and process risk assessment, planning, walkthrough and testing within all general & administrative and go-to-market cycles
- Support the SOX PMO leader in the overall management of SOX audits
- Liaise with external auditors in the performance of their internal control activities
- Perform system implementation impact assessments as they relate to key financial processes
- Lead, manage or assist with process improvement and other business optimization reviews, as needed
- Mentor and provide leadership to Audit Staff and Interns
- Actively manage relationships with business partners and co-workers
- Lead various project management activities and other administrative tasks
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency and current knowledge of professional standards, including accounting, auditing and financial reporting requirements
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum four-year degree from an accredited university; degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience, with 3 years at a public accounting firm (Big 4 or national CPA firm preferred), including experience in SOX/internal controls, internal auditing, external auditing, operation and process improvement
- Prefer candidates with one of the following certifications: CPA, CIA, CA
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing/internal controls and accounting principles and practices, specifically as it relates to SOX risk assessment, process documentation and flowcharting, control design assessment, test plan design, testing of operational effectiveness and documenting of deficiencies
- Excellent verbal, written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional skills in using Excel and Visio; experience in using SAP and Tableau strongly preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal oversight
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus
- Prefer candidates with exposure to a high growth and/or rapidly changing technology enterprise
- Prefer candidates with experience in performing operational internal audits, SOX risk assessments, financial and IT controls design assessments and testing in an international organization