This position is responsible for Coca-Cola Credit Union’s compliance and risk management, and manage the Security function that oversees physical and electronic access to credit union data and property; investigate identity theft and information breach incidents. Compliance and Risk Manager will serve as lead or participate in projects to continuously improve and streamline the credit unions processes to better serve its customers.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Review, develop and implement policies and procedures to improve compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with regulatory examiners and external auditors during examinations to ensure that compliance/internal control issues are adequately addressed when appropriate
- Resolve compliance and risk issues in audit and exam reports
- Ensure compliance with the garnishments, levies, subpoenas and other legal requests that are addressed to the Credit Union
- Serve as an educational resource support as necessary to assist the education and development training needs of credit union
- Manage one direct report responsible for Compliance and Internal Audit Functions
- Serve as lead on compliance and risk projects and participate on functional team projects and initiatives
- Participate in business continuity planning and third-party due diligence
- Serve as Bank Secrecy Officer
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 year of experience in compliance, certification preferred
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational. Improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-ten goals.
- Forms and Report Completion. The ability to complete a form or report accurately. This includes the ability to Explain forms and data, understand input data, enter data into relevant system(s), and communicate results.
- Financial Policies and Procedures. Knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting and Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, ISSCOM, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility (controller's group, fountain, operations, manufacturing).
- Project Management. Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; developing project plans and allocation resources; identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans.