Erie Family Health Center is looking for an experienced nurse leader like you to join our Clinical Quality and Integration Team! The Compliance and Clinical Education Nurse will work within the following areas: Infection Control, Joint Commission, Clinical Education and Employee Health. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Nursing and Clinical Transformation.
- Serve as a consultant for infectious outbreaks and exposures
- Create and implement any needed changes to employee health policy based on local surveillance data
- Oversee and ensure compliance with policy for all of Erie Family Health Centers' staff
- Design and implement continuing education and onboarding programs for nurses and medical/dental/lab assistants
- Facilitates staff training at New Employee Orientation and QA Day
- Coordinate annual CPR certification classes.
- Evaluate new clinical equipment and train staff on proper use
- Bachelor's degree required, Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse License
- Five years recent clinical experience as a professional registered nurse
- Two years of experience in developing and providing education in a health care setting preferred
- Previous education in Infection Control and Prevention preferred
- Active CPR Certification