In support of the designated GPOC, ensure all Compliance and Assessment activities accomplished in accordance with appropriate guidelines and the GFMSA Program is executed effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the development of new processes or make technical recommendations to mitigate impediments to success
- Review, comment and provide advice relative to concurrence or non-concurrence with program level requirements documents, acquisition documents, and test documents.
- Assist in review and response to a wide range of NGA, DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) and Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) planning, guidance, policy and strategy documents to ensure consistency with NGA and NSG GEOINT standards, architectures, strategies, methodologies, and policies.
- Recommend and assist in creation new policies to ensure conformance with GEOINT standards.
- Coordinate with NGA OGM, and DoD, IC, NSG and ASG governance fora
- Assist the government in overseeing the expansion of the GFMSA SharePoint site both from a functionality and content point of view Provide expert advice to acquisition managers in their efforts to provide self-assessments during the five states of GFMSA: Requirements Development, Content Design, Developmental Test, Operational Test and Interoperability Certification
- Engage in existing governance processes within the IC, DoD, the NSG and ASG to institutionalize GFSMA processes and methods
- Expand and mature GFMSA Program execution processes within the Compliance Team
- Review and provide inputs on submitted GEOINT Standards conformance self-assessments for accuracy.
- Engage PM as necessary to clarify their response and record evaluation results.
- Brief NGA senior leadership on conformance issues to facilitate discussions with the responsible acquisition counterparts to remediate the issues.
- Work with PMs to ensure remediation plans are developed and submitted to the GEOINT FM.
- Assist in the development of periodic reports for the GEOINT FM on the state of GEOINT standards conformance and brief senior leadership as require
- Conduct outreach activities (meetings and briefings) with NGA, DoD, IC, NSG, ASG organizations responsible for requirements development, acquisition and testing
- Assist in creating GEOINT Standards conformance strategies where sufficient information does not exist
- Understand where automated conformance tools for GEOINT standards would be useful and advocate for tool development and make it available in an enterprise environment
- Assist in the development and deliver other appropriate papers, analytical studies, reports, or other oral and/or written communications, as requested
- Identify process gaps, develop solutions and recommend implementation solutions leveraging existing Agency or NSG/ASG governance processes with little to no guidance
- Demonstrated specialized experience at the expert level with DoD or IC requirements and acquisition processes
- Demonstrated specialized experience in GEOINT standards conformance, implementation, and testing
- Demonstrated specialized experience in GEOINT standards organizations and the DoD IT Services Registry (DISR) and Intelligence Community Services Registry (ICSR) governance processes
- 15yrs Specialized Experience/20yrs Overall Experience
- ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) and their role in GEOINT standards conformance and performance of their data across the NSG enterprise
- Demonstrated knowledge of the US Military to include expertise in future warfare systems
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoDAF artifacts
- Demonstrated knowledge of NGA organization and mission, products and support
- Demonstrated knowledge of the GEOINT Standards Division, its mission, services offered, and outreach activities
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the use of GEOINT in the DoD and IC