Position Title: Compliance Analyst
Position Number: 283160
Location: Round Lake, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Compliance, Safety, Troubleshooting
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Duration or End Date: 12 months
Location: Round Lake, IL 60073
We are seeking a Compliance engineer to support the Product Certification team in product compliance and certification activities for global market launches.
1. Partner with and support compliance engineers to develop product requirements to comply with standards and regulations for intended use markets, develop Compliance Plans, participate in design and development activities and partner to resolve EMC and product safety issues.
2. Work under the direction of the Product Certification and Labs Engineering Manager and/or Compliance engineer to ensure compliance of Baxter Healthcare hardware solutions with standards requirements.
3. Support efforts to comply with environmental regulations.
4. Keep abreast of changes to product standards and regulations affecting medical products.
5. Ensure that all compliance test equipment complies with the test requirements specified in compliance standards.
6. Execute compliance tests.
* BS engineering and 2+ years related experience in Electrical or Systems engineering or MS engineering and 0-2+ years related experience.
* Ability to analyze requirements and test coverage as well as develop/write test protocols.
* Ability to perform diagnostics and correct certification test failures in conjunction with Compliance engineers. Strong electronics background with experience in Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Defect Tracking and Traceability.
* Experience with EMC design tools, automated EMC testing tools, electronic test equipment (scopes, logic analyzers).
* Strong team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
* Good hardware interfacing background and extensive system integration experience with microprocessor hardware and software.
* Basic understanding and experience in resolving complex technical problems using strong analytical skills.
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
* Proficient at time management and multitasking. Knowledgeable of FDA''s guidance on design controls and software validation, as well as ANSI/IEEE standards for EMC engineering.
* Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, preferred), Outlook, PowerPoint (nice to have), Trackwise 8 (nice to have as they will be using this daily, but trained on it)
* Experience with safety and compliance required.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)