$250K — $500K+*
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The HUB Complex Risk Practice Leader is responsible for developing HUB’s Complex Risk Practice and coordinating and developing HUB’s resources around solutions for complex risk issues including:
• Loss sensitive/cash flow programs
• Collateral negotiations
• Shared and layered property programs
• Global accounts
• Risk Purchasing/Risk Retention Groups
• Alternative risk
• Parametric solutions
• Transactional risk
• Loss portfolio transfers/buy outs
• Develop the vision, overall strategy and brand for HUB’s Complex Risk Practice.
• Create and oversee growth goals for the Practice.
• Identify resources around the organization and organize them into a practice group.
• Develop new resources to support our clients both by training and developing internal team members and recruiting outside talent to strengthen the practice and develop new capabilities.
• Develop a portfolio of services and capabilities that are consistently delivered on complex risk accounts.
• Assist HUB brokers in winning new large, complex risks across the enterprise or assist in the coordination of the right team from across HUB as needed.
• Assist HUB brokers in defending threats from other brokers on large, complex accounts.
• Negotiate with markets on complex placements for both new and existing clients as requested by hubs.
• Share market information with the hubs regarding the latest complex risk products and solutions.
• Ensure continuous development of new products and service offerings aligned with identified needs of customers with complex risk issues.
• Professionally represent HUB in meetings, seminars, trade shows, speaking engagements and networking events.
• Working with HUB’s corporate marketing department to author blogs, eBooks, and other technical papers that highlight thought leadership of HUB on complex risk issues.
• Coordinate with HUB’s corporate marketing department for HUB content (website, brochures, RFP templates, sales sheets, and other marketing materials.)
• Support Regions for any M&A involving complex risk capabilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 15 years of progressive, successful production experience and support; majority must be within an agency, brokerage or consulting firm.
• Deep expertise, market relationships and strong visibility in the complex risk community
• Proven progressive track record in driving new business results.
• A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates.
• Highly developed organization and time management skills.
• Strong listening, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Public speaking and presentation experience.
• Strong degree of self-motivation with a demonstrated ability to lead/motivate others.
• Is influential and persuasive with the ability to partner across HUB and work well with segment and other practice leaders.
• University degree desired.
LICENSING OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• P&C licenses required
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: More than 15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Valid through: 6/15/2021