TD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated sales leaders with expertise in developing and executing strategic revenue growth objectives. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for cultivating a sales department that exceeds both client and production expectations. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as the Complex Director of Sales.
The Complex Director of Sales is responsible for leading the sales efforts for two hotels and to develop and implement the sales plan for all profit centers; maintain sales awareness throughout property; teach, train, counsel, and lead sales staff in consistently exceeding production goals; ensure customer satisfaction; maintain communications with Regional and/or Corporate staff and develop budgets, projections, and implementation plans for each market segment.
- Develop & maintain a sales culture that focuses on driving sales revenue that consistently leads the competition.
- Hands-on sales responsibility with supervisory accountability for the daily activities of any reporting Sales Managers, providing them with the leadership and inspiration necessary to implement effective sales strategies that maximize revenue
- Management of the daily operations, directing the effort, executing and exceeding weekly sales call goals, teleprospecting calls, hotel site tours and cold call goals.
- Hands-on professional with a passion to motivate others and a willingness to personally demonstrate a successful method of selling beyond goals and expectations.
- Communicate and work effectively with General Managers in a manner that fosters close team work and alignment with the business goals of each property.
- Provide leadership and inspiration necessary to implement effective sales strategies that maximize revenue.
- Mentor & develop Sales Managers, while effectively implementing and monitoring sales action plans in a positive work environment.
- Proactive sales approach to saturate and penetrate accounts that meet the hotels quarterly goals.
- Professional written correspondence, proposals, bids and follow up.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Three to five (3 to 5) years of hotel sales leadership experience.
- Direct experience with the following hotel sales categories is required:
*Negotiated Business Transient *Group: Corporate, Government, Association, Affinity *Catering Events
- Ability and skills to mentor & develop Sales Managers, while effectively implementing and monitoring sales action plans in a positive work environment.
- Solid budget management skills that includes forecasting on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, comp set rates, positioning, discounts, promotions and packages is required.
- Proficiency in Delphi.
- 4 year college degreepreferred.