The Hilton Union Square & Parc 55 Complex is looking for a dynamic Director of Sales and Marketing to join their amazing team! This position is a KEY role for Hilton!
2+ Years as a Director of Sales
BIG Box Hotel experience required
Marketing experience/knowledge required
Group, International Sales, Airline, Transient experience highly preferred
What will I be doing?
As a Complex Director of Sales and Marketing, you would be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives to include, but not limited to, interacting with clients and the media, directing solicitation efforts, securing business, operating information management systems, preparing and presenting statistical and performance reports and managing all financial aspects of the operation
- Partner with the Revenue Management team to include, but not limited to, determining sales pricing strategies, developing rates, establishing group thresholds, determining space utilization policy, deploying competitive data strategies, conducting demand analysis and managing market mix
- Utilize and apply current technology and systems effectively
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Heavy community outreach and engagement with various local companies and organizations including SF Travel and the Hotel Council .
- Manage pre-opening critical path and pre-opening, as needed
- Participate in monthly ownership meeting and communicate strategies to ownership on an regular basis