We are seeking a motivated and talented software engineer to propel the core technology that enables automatic code generation from MATLAB and Simulink. As a part of the Embedded Coder product team, we are responsible for developing novel compiler optimization techniques to automatically generate unbeatably efficient code for large-scale embedded systems. The automatically generated code from the Embedded Coder can be found in thousands of real-life products around the world ranging from cell-phones to aircraft engines. An ideal candidate for this position must have a passion for solving challenging software problems involving compiler technologies. This role has an excellent growth opportunity as the Embedded Coder is consistently growing and is widely adopted by a large body of customers in automotive, aerospace and other industries.
You will design innovative algorithms and integrate them into our code generation environment to improve the efficiency of the generated code. You are expected to participate in all aspects of software development with enthusiasm: collecting requirements, writing specifications, coding, testing and supporting customers. Your role will require you to quickly master numerous features in Simulink products and delve into a large code base.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- At least 2 years of practical C++ experience.
- Knowledge of modern compiler technologies.
- Strong abstraction and algorithmic skills.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Strong communication skills.