Citi HR Shared Services (HRSS) develops world-class global HR infrastructure that provides services, processes and tools to enable businesses to manage their employees while assisting in management of cost, risk, growth and quality.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Operations & Recommendation team on the CitiComp platform, which supports compensation processes for all Citi employees globally. Working closely with the senior compensation specialists across all Citi businesses and geographies, he/she will need to partner to deliver timely and accurate operational support and data analysis to a variety of compensation processes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- ·Lead and support year-round compensation process operations from recommendation planning for off-cycle, mid-year and year-end compensation processes
- ·Provide data quality analysis to ensure compensation data is accurate and timely
- ·Partner with businesses to facilitate compensation process enhancements and provide training and ongoing support to the compensation teams.
- ·Partner with HRSS, Finance, Global and Regional Comp teams to resolve any data discrepancies and/or data feed issues impacting compensation processes
- ·Partner with the GFTS (technical team) to support system activities
- ·Support all aspects of the Compensation Planning Systems, including technical change requests, testing, and reconciliations
- ·Independently create and analyze reports in order to provide adhoc requests globally utilizing MS Excel, Access and Micro Strategy
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- ·Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ work experience
- ·Critical thinking and deep-dive fine-tuned analytical skill set and affinity for metrics and data required.
- ·Must have initiative and ability to thrive in an environment that requires a great deal of flexibility with multiple and changing priorities
- ·Strong organizational and time management skills
- ·Strong analytical skill set and affinity for metrics and data required.
- ·Intermediate/Advanced user skill set in MS Excel and Access required. SQL experience a plus.
- ·Ability to build and cultivate positive client relationships in complex organizations.
- ·Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to changing client needs.
- ·Ability to work concurrently on multiple priorities.
- ·Ability to collaborate effectively with team and cross-functional team members.
- ·Ability to define strategic solutions and develop plan to accomplish.
- ·Previous experience with systems or affinity for technology is a plus.
- ·Understanding of Compensation function a plus.