Compensation Systems Analyst / HRIS Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Information Services
- At least 3 years in a functional role concerned with system administration/implementation
- At least 2 years’ experience with project methodology and execution
- Significant experience with Human Resources business processes
- Moderate to significant experience with commissions compensation
- Moderate to significant experience with commissions compensation systems such as Xactly, Iconixx, PeoplesSoft SIM,
CallidusCloud or Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation
- Moderate level of experience with system configurations for SaaS systems
- College degree preferred and PHR or SPHR a plus
- Experience with salary planning business processes and systems such as SuccessFactors Compensation a plus
- Experience with reporting tools such as Crystal or RDL
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
Join our growing team of HRIS professionals striving to deliver great experiences to our sales associates, managers and
As HRIS Analyst, you will work with our global colleagues to analyze business needs, identify technology solutions, and
train and support system users.
You will be involved in selecting, configuring and testing a range of innovative and best-in-class technologies. This will
include projects relating to incentive/commission compensation.
To be successful in this role, you should be eager to learn and deliver great experiences to all of our business partners.
You will need prior experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and requirements, gap analysis, SaaS
system configuration, test planning and UAT.