$100K - $150K*
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is now seeking a Compensation Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide compensation services such as participating in salary surveys, analyzing market data, and negotiating salaries during the recruitment process for our home office and overseas project employees.
This position will be based in Burlington, Vermont.
Job duties include:
* Lead the continuous improvement and implementation of international and domestic compensation program
* Consult internally with the proposal and project implementation teams on application of compensation programs and equitable rate setting approaches
* Negotiate proposed salaries and offer packages for project and home office employees
* Issue US and International Project terms of employment
* Establish SOPs for compensation analyses and train others
* Conduct compensation
Valid through: 2020-3-4