To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job Category
Employee Success GroupJob DetailsCompensation Manager
Note: this is an IC roleAbout Salesforce:
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Role Description:
As a Compensation Manager (CBP) on the Global Rewards team, you will guide and consult your client group(s) in all compensation related matters. You will liaise with other SME's in ES (Human Resources) worldwide to initiate projects and provides analysis that reinforces the company's business strategy of attracting and retaining the best talent in the Industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training. This position may also provide guidance and/or directly manage other Compensation staff.Responsibilities:
- Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters for assigned client groups
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, ES Business Partners, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
- Lead assigned client groups through Salesforce's annual compensation planning processes
- Participate on and lead department to company-wide projects
- Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
- Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
- Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs for guidance in impactful distribution of rewards
- Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
- Provide guidance to other team members to ensure consistency of service to our many Business units
- Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
- Experience supporting a sales organization as a Compensation Partner.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8+ years of experience as a Compensation Consultant, preferably 3+ years directly supporting groups with leveraged compensation programs
- Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
- Expertise in Excel & Google Suite
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities is essential
- influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels
- strong communication skills
- Previous experience working in the high-tech industry, a fast growth environment, or a consulting firm are preferred, but not required
- Global Compensation experience: US and international (Canada, Asia, Europe, Latin America...)
- Experience working with Quip, Chatter, and Slack is a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.