Realogy is currently looking for a Compensation Manager to work out of our Corporate Headquarters in Madison, NJ. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Compensation and working with the CHRO and leaders across the enterprise, this individual will provide both tactical and strategic support to ensure Realogy's job architecture and compensation programs effectively support and align with Realogy's short and long-term objectives and pay for performance philosophy.
- Oversee the development of Realogy's job architecture including level and titling criteria, job evaluation processes, and governance practices.
- Support enterprise level initiatives in concert with the SVP of Compensation, CHRO, and external consulting partners; acting as internal lead, point of contact, and project manager.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, implementation and communication of Realogy's broad-based compensation strategy.
- Manage execution of annual salary, bonus and merit planning processes.
- Assist in the management the design, development, implementation and on-going support of total rewards programs to drive pay for performance differentiation.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision, as well as, new plans, which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with HR partners and various leadership teams to identify, assess and deliver effective compensation solutions to the business.
- Support the communications of compensation-related programs.
- Support the Company's long-term incentive plans and participate in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials.
- Ensure compensation programs are administered in compliance with policies and government regulations through audits and reports. Stay abreast of government wage and hour regulations, including minimum wage statues and the Fair Labor Standard Act.
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources or other relevant area. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Compensation role required.
- Demonstrated ability in project and vendor management.
- Extensive analytical skills with advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Broad knowledge of compensation challenges, trends and best practices a preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build consensus across stakeholder groups, including senior HR and business leaders.
- Ability to preparing executive ready communications and materials.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong client-focused approach.
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives as required, demonstrating effective project management skills, with strong sense of urgency and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates a focus on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of human resources and compensation including knowledge of relevant Federal, State, and local laws/regulations relating to compensation.