Learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry.
The NPD Group provides the world’s most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today’s market trends while anticipating tomorrow’s.
In addition, we offer a career filled with innovation and growth to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our team.
HR Manager - Compensation
- Assist with the administration of day to day compensation requests, including analysis of the requests against internal and external market data
- Provide support for the Officer compensation/benefit programs
- Work with the HRIS team and HR Business Partners on the annual salary and bonus review process
- Analyze and report on HR data, as needed
- Periodically review sales compensation plans and recommend changes, as appropriate
- Review compensation processes on an ongoing basis and look for ways to streamline processes, leveraging new technology as feasible and appropriate
- Participate in compensation surveys from time to time
- Ad hoc projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in HR/Compensation
- Bachelor's degree Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and partnering skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local compensation and employment laws
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of standard policies, practices and procedures within HR
- Experience with Workday preferred.