5+ years of experiencerequired
- Manages the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs) for all business units, including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions related to salaried employees.
- Planning, designing and implementation of new programs based on these needs and analysis.
- Prepare executive presentations for the Compensation Committee and Sr. Management Team.
- Analyzes the company?s incentive plans to ensure viability and that they are achieving their intended objectives.
- Establish guidelines for base pay structure analysis, administration and governance for all countries with Compass Minerals employees.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in job evaluation and compensation design, policies, and practices including
- 2 years of Executive Compensation experience.
- Certifications, e.g., CCP, PHR, and/or SPHR preferred.
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE
Spencer Reed Group is an executive search firm specializing in Direct Hire Opportunities