$100K — $140K + exception benefits package
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, forward-thinking, high energy and progressive Compensation Manager to join our Global Compensation team.
This position will currently be working remotely during COVID-19 and then will be working a combination or remote and in the office on a regular basis.
You will be entrusted with overseeing consistent compensation practices and will ensure compensation procedures are documented and consistently followed.
Your duties will include:
• Develop, implement, and administer global compensation policies and programs.
• Prepare compensation analyses and reporting for HR, Management, and Executives.
• Conduct analyses of jobs, base salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of company pay practices. Lead Merit and Annual Competitive Review, build analysis and supporting materials.
• Evaluate new jobs, promotions, reclassification and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range, and placement within our global salary band structure including partner with Talent Acquisition to provide compensation information for all posted positions.
• Support the development, design, and administration processes for the sales incentive compensation programs.
• Administer and support the development of non-sales incentive compensation programs, including documentation, eligibility, tracking within the HRIS system, and working with Finance for budgeting.
• Collaborate with Finance and administer the annual salary review program, including merit increases and promotions, as well as annual/quarterly bonuses and profit-sharing payments.
• Collaborate with Finance to review and process payout for quarterly bonus and profit sharing and reconcile month-end and quarterly stock reports
• Research and monitor FLSA and EEOC compliance. Evaluate and administer overall job levels, pay grades, and company-wide market ranges
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance
• CCP Certification desired but not required
• 5-7 years of Compensation experience required
• 1-3 years Supervisory experience desired
• Global Compensation, Sales Compensation and Stock Plan Administration experience preferred
• Demonstrated skill using Radford, Mercer and other surveys
• Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience in using HR Systems such as Ulti Pro
Valid through: 12/11/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus
3 days ago