Cox Automotive is hiring a Compensation Manager to support their team. The Manager will participate in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies and procedures. Manage special projects for the Compensation team, some of which include; pay administration, bonus administration, pay equity, systems implementation and long-term incentives. Projects may also involve revision, development and/or re-design of existing compensation programs.
- Lead projects related to the implementation of company-wide compensation programs and systems across the organization, including the year-end salary administration process and bonus payouts.
- Partner closely with the Compensation Consulting team to ensure they are aware of all up-coming programs and events. Build out templates and communications the Compensation Consulting team can tweak for their HRBP’s and leaders.
- Contribute to the development of creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay, local bonus plans and long-term incentive program.
- Participates in the analysis, development, design, communication and implementation of compensation programs including, salary structures, annual salary and bonus review processes, pay equity, market pricing and job evaluations.
- Works with communications partner to create messages that will advise and educate HRBPs and managers of our compensationevents and programs.
- Conduct various annual reviews including, internal equity, merit movement, comp-ratio and other metrics for analysis, as needed.
- Assist in the creation and documentation of standardized compensation processes.
- Ensures all compensation programs are compliant with federal and state applicable laws and meeting organizational business objectives. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of both federal and state wage and hour laws including FLSA.
- Partner with Data Analytics team to help build and maintain tools to support compensation solutions. Complete various Compensation analytics and provide analysis to the compensation team.
- Provide coaching/mentoring for more junior level team members.
- May lead or participate on special compensation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years directly related experience with an analytical acumen, preferably in Compensation, prior management experiencepreferred.
- Full knowledge of industry practices and complete understanding of compensation principles, concepts, and practices including compliance with state and federal laws.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required. Includes ability to analyze and research compensation trends and partner with appropriate internal and external resources.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with the Compensation Consulting team, HR Business Partners, HR Technology and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data privacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Systems experience including, reporting and data management within a database system, e.g., People Soft Kenexa etc.