Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining compensation programs compliant with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Analyzing internal and external salary and wage data, performing job evaluations and market pricing of internal positions including evaluating positions for internal equity and external competitiveness; making recommendations for band levels and job titles in accordance with established company structure and guidelines.
- Evaluating promotions, demotions and re-organizations; determining FLSA classifications and recommending changes as needed.
- Providing support for hiring recommendations based on internal equity and external market salary data. Ability to assist HR Business Partners and hiring managers make data-based decisions that allow for the acquisition of top talent.
- Assessing market budget and range movement data and developing annual salary increase and range structure movement recommendations for inclusion in the paper that is presented to the Global Executive Committee in order to ensure the desired competitive market position is maintained.
- Managing or directly participating in annual compensation surveys; gathering and assimilating data and ensuring timely submissions; conducting and/or participating in peer surveys; participating in salary budget surveys.
- Conducting research to find salary data as needed for new and changing positions; identifying new resources and evaluating effectiveness of resources for continued use.
- Prepare and deliver compensation communication material for the purpose of educating, sharing information, marketing ideas, influencing and change management.
- Collaborating with the HR Business Partners by transferring knowledge, providing compensation expertise and assisting with compensation related services and solutions.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Knowledge and ExperienceRequired
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, human resources management or related field required; Master’s degreepreferred and professional credentials (i.e. CCP) a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation principles and industry practice (including job evaluations, market pricing and total rewards) with at least 7 years of progressive compensationexperience. Experience in compensation structure design is required and experience with Hay evaluations is preferred.
- Solid financial background with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence both verbally and in writing, including solid presentation skills and strong communication skills to manage key stakeholders and interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
- High personal standards of excellence, commitment and integrity while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Strong working knowledge of FLSA and OFCCP regulations.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding and fast-paced work environment; sense of urgency around timely issue resolution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as HRdatabase platform software (SAP) and compensation planning tools. Expert level Excel skills needed including the ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables and macros.