MRA is the TotalHR™ solutions firm serving 4,000 employers throughout the Midwest. As we like to say – You have humans. We have resources™.
Our members count on us to help them create, align, and improve their total rewards compensation & benefits programs to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding talent necessary to grow their organizations. Our member needs are driving growth of our team and we are seeking to add Compensation Business Partners with the following possible schedules:
- Full-Time – 32 hours or more per week
- Part-Time – 20 hours or more per week
- On-Demand – fluctuating hours based on project needs
These positions are can be based in MRA office locations with some flexibility for remote/virtual work based on member needs:
- Waukesha, WI
- Plymouth, MN
- Moline, IL
- Palatine, IL
This is You
- You are consultative with senior leadership, HR, and hiring managers. People say that you have a unique ability to help them understand data and concepts in compensation so they make sense to the ‘lay-person.’
- You know how to balance with ‘effortless ease’ basic compensation work (i.e. job descriptions) to big picture projects (i.e. creating & implementing an entire compensation plan) to fine-tuned benefits, variable compensation, or FLSA work.
- You help others connect the dots to see how compensation strategy impacts the business, and you have a knack for helping others see ‘the forest for the trees.’
This is Us
- We are the trusted experts and over 4,000 employers count on us. They have big problems to address and rewarding talent is one of their number one concerns. Our Total Rewards solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of compensation services and advice to develop compensation programs that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
- We are industry leaders in compensation, benefits and business trends data and have access to ‘best in class’ data and tools to make your job easier. In addition, we have our own dedicated survey team that publishes a strong blend of local, regional, and national data for over 1000 positions offering credible, relevant and reliable data!
- We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
- Individual contributor role focused on delivering the scope of work for a variety of projects from basic to strategic.
- Project management experience – you are responsible for managing your own workflow including multiple concurrent projects.
- Complete projects aligned with member expectations and budget utilizing a consultative approach to address project scope changes and recommendations.
- Compensation plan design which may include incentive/variable pay plan design as well as Executive Compensation market pricing.
- 7 + years of broad compensationexperience, related work experience in consulting or human resources with progressive growth in responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, market research, statistics, mathematics, accounting, or a related analytical field of study.
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation principles, structures, and regulations including Federal and state applicable guidelines regarding FLSA, overtime eligibility, job classification, pay equity, pay transparency, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to effectively explain issues, ask questions, actively listen and present ideas (formally or informally).
- Strong business acumen.
- Public sector, global compensation, sales compensation, and/or incentive/variable pay plans experience all a plus.
- World at Work, HRCI, and/or SHRM Professional certification/s strongly preferred.