Sealed Air partners with customers to solve their most critical packaging challenges with innovative solutions that leave our world, environment, and communities better than we found them. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands includes Cryovac® food packaging and Bubble Wrap® protective packaging which respectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.7 billion in sales in 2018 and has approximately 15,500 employees who serve customers in 123 countries.
This role will serve as a senior level individual contributor and will lead, implement, and execute an integrated enterprise strategy and approach to compensation. The Lead Senior Consultant will have a high level of visibility across the organization and with the HR Leadership Team. This role requires deep compensation expertise and proven cross-functional leadership. This role also works closely with Regional Total Rewards Directors to coordinate the implementation and execution of global compensation strategy and programs. In addition to providing global support for multiple business units across the organization, this position will lead the work of senior consultants on the team.
Job Description Cont.
- Participates in the implementation and administration of compensation programs for the Company including job evaluation, salaryadministration, annual and long-term management cash incentives, sales compensation, area differentials, cash incentives, and supplementalpay programs.
- Develops and implements strategies for delivery of compensation to ensure competitiveness while leading the year end compensation cycle. Works closely with Performance Management and HR Information Systems to coordinate and complete cycle.
- Assists with program audits as required to ensure compliance in accordance with various legal and government regulations globally.
- Evaluates internal equity and external competitiveness of compensation programs through strategic monitoring of business conditions, legal requirements and understanding of industry best practices.
- Identifies business client compensation needs and issues and enhances and/or designs programs to address them. Counsels managementof client groups on compensation strategy, policies, and programs. Provides subject matter expertise and serve as market expert regarding specific client market compensation issues. Communicates, trains, and provides guidance and tools to clients to support business managers.
- Will serve as Lead for comp consultants. Provide guidance and oversee management of projects for the team and regularly monitor success and milestones.
- Assign prjects in support of strategic objectives to team members
- Mnitor progress against timelines
- Train team members as required and share expertise
- Oversee prcess improvement efforts
- Primary contact and lead all Global Comp M&A activity
- Wrk with M&A project team to provide costing estimates for integrating target into GRF
- Manage cmp project plan
- Conduct preliminary banding of jobs based on limited information and knowledge of the business
- Provide cost estimates for integration of target into GRF
- Coordinate activities for training and integration with SEE HR and target HR
- Work with appropriate leadership team on compensation approach/decisions
- Bachelor's Degree required (HR, Business, Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in compensation
- Advanced Excel skills necessary to perform this role successfully
- Strong analytical as well as project management skills
- Experience with Towers Watson is a plus
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred but not required
- Ability to coordinate and manage content across HR functional areas
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize projects
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, presentation, and organization skills.
Requisition id: 27421
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. Sealed Air participates in the E-Verify Program (US sites only).