We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.:
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for providing guidance and consultation to management and HRM’s regarding compensation programs and strategy. They assist in the planning & development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs as well as developing alternative programs to help attract, retain and engage the employees. The Consultant will advise managers and HRM’s on compensation issues including job and org design, base pay administration, new hire and promotional compensation, recognition, short and long term incentive plans, retention and othercompensation programs.
- Evaluate new and updated jobs; analyze job responsibilities and requirements and recommend internal grade, title and exemptions status. Ensure accurate job descriptions for positions in client group.
- Conduct competitive pay analysis and make recommendations for individuals or groups. Review offers; develop compensation packages for internal moves and external hires.
- Conduct market analysis to ensure pay levels adequately reflect market practices. Update and communicate annual salary structure changes.
- Conduct audits to ensure internal equity and compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Develop clear and concise communications of compensation programs for leadership and HRM’s. Deliver program content to key stakeholders, to educate on program content, strategies and policy/process.
- Support the annual compensation review process by providing guidance to client group HRMs and line managers for planning, communications, reporting and analysis.
- Assist HRM’s and Recruiters with general compensation related issues and questions.
- Work collaboratively with HRM’s and Line Management to ensure compensation program design complements organization design initiatives. Design and implement special comp programs as necessary to meet objectives.
- Works with Compensation team members, HRM’s and HRIS to ensure employee job and compensation information stored in Workday is accurate.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on market trends related to compensation programs and policy.
- [FIELD ROLE: Analyze effectiveness of sales compensation programs and recommend enhancements or adjustments.]
8+ years of progressive experience in Compensation Administration and Analysis. Experience in a consulting role preferred.
Advanced level Excel and PowerPoint
Strong business acumen and the ability to understand business strategies objectives and key performance metrics.
Knowledge and experience with state and federal labor laws and regulations as it relates to compensation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present to multiple levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to form excellent working relationships supporting clients and partners.
Strong interpersonal skills; customer service orientation with effective consulting ability.
Must be a self-starter and highly organized
Ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred