VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Dickies®, Wrangler® and Lee®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We’re committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and nearly 70,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It’s who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
Compensation Compliance, Communication & Project Manager: Become the Newest Member of the VF Family
As an extension of the Center of Expertise (COE), reporting to the Senior Director, Global Compensation, the Compensation Compliance, Communication & Project Manager is responsible for leading the program design, communication and compliance of compensation programs. Is also responsible for the development of strategic projects and ensures plans are delivered in a timely and acceptable manner. The position will plan, organize, coordinate and manage key projects and initiatives across the Global Compensation Team.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Manages global job structure maintenance; connection to market data, development of aligned compensation policy and process; related job evaluation processes, etc.
- Manages annual compensation planning cycle; works closely with People Services and Workday support team
- Develops compensation communication materials
- Maintains the design and development of non-executive incentive programs
- Ensures compensation compliance; works with HR analytics to understand and manage gender pay equity and other essential data elements
- Establishes compensation policies and processes; ensures documentation of compensation plans; ensures other business areas are appropriately informed and educated regarding relevant Compensation programs and policies
- Evaluates and makes recommendations to continuously improve existing Compensation processes
- Plans projects, identifies and allocates resources and reports back on the project status
- Owns the project management and execution of various Compensation department projects
- Creates and maintains the Compensation calendar which will track all department projects, objectives and key dates throughout the year
- Coordinates with functional areas (People Services, Payroll) on Compensation projects, initiatives, and needs
- Track all third-party vendors for the department, including expenditure, agreement renewal timing; ensure invoices are tracked and paid in a timely manner
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in human resources (preferably Compensation)
- Prior Project Management experience required
- Prior Financial Modeling experience required
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern policies and practices
- Subscribes to the highest standards of ethics and business/personal integrity
- Ability to manage sensitive employee information in a highly confidential manner
- Strong analytical, decision-making and documentation skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Clear, concise communication skills (verbal, written); Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively to varied audiences
- HRIS system experience helpful
- Results oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to innovate and deal with ambiguity in identifying solutions to challenging issues
- self-motivated and desire for continuous learning in job-related subject matter
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently.