Join our Total Rewards team as a Compensation Business Partner to collaborate with HR Partners, Management, and our recruiting team to provide compensation analysis and support compensation program management for the business. The successful candidate will partner with all stakeholders to identify and address global compensation issues and evangelize Atlassian's compensation philosophy and strategy. The ideal candidate has the ability to understand complex data, is detail oriented and laser focused, but also able to see the bigger picture. Global experience on day-to-day responsibilities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with business leaders on compensation strategy and decisions
- Conduct market analysis and insights for new and existing roles
- Support recruiters with offer creation
- Compile analytics for new or existing compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, workforce classification projects
- Partner with FP&A to develop annual salary budgets & manage equity pool usage
- Respond to Tier 3 compensation-related questions from managers, HR Partners and recruiters
- Coach managers on compensation decisions and communication, in partnership with HR Partners.
- Perform analysis on the efficiency and competitiveness of comp programs, and model potential impact of alternatives
- Support HR Partner's and Recruiting to level and map job roles to our compensation structure
- Support annual compensation planning activities, including data prep, auditing and reporting out on key findings.
- Build and maintain compensation documentation, and work with HR Ops and other partners to support audits, and drive process improvements
- Develop and deliver training to People team, partners and the business
More about you:
- [6+] years of forward-thinking experience in compensation, finance or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and fast-growing technology company best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or an emphasis on Human Resources preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends.
- Experience with FLSA classification
- Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong project management experience
- Experience developing and rolling out scalable processes
- Ability to be very detail oriented, while also aligning with big picture
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and a track record for executing and auditing work
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple partners
- On top of current compensation and total rewards trends; creative thinker who can apply experience but also think outside of the box
- Workday experience preferred