Corps Team is assisting one of the fastest growing and largest food services companies in the country to identify an experienced Compensation and Benefits Analyst for a fantastic opportunity to join their team in Charlotte.
This newly created Analyst role will be solutions focused and will support a variety of internal clients including the Senior Executive team, Operations leadership, Growth team, Finance, IT, HR and Legal. The identified candidate will build solutions through data so that the enterprise continues to drive efficiency, effectiveness and informed decision making. The role will develop models to enable analysis and reporting that addresses key human capital initiatives and talent objectives.
As a newly created position the Compensation and Benefits Analyst will have an immense opportunity to build analytical capabilities while creating their own path within the organization.
Partner with the Sr. Director of Human Resources to develop statistical models, analytics and reports tosupport:
- Compensation & benefits planning
- Commission & bonus plans
- Year-end compensation and performance management process
- Talent Management & Talent Acquisition
- Labor costs
- Pay Practices
- Performance Management
- Serve as the expert in Compensation and Benefits metrics, reporting, and predictive analytics
- Utilize multiple data sources to provide actionable reporting and analysis
- Develop reports and present findings that provide insight into our human capital programs and that support/ our business leaders
- Become proficient in understanding operations and corresponding financial goals
- Support revenue targets in partnership with the business by providing data driven insights
- Responsible for other duties as directed by the EVP of HR and the Sr. Director of Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related major
- Minimum 3 -5years of experience within Compensation and data analytics with additional experience with operational finance a plus.
- Solid knowledge base of compensation practices and how HR analytics relates to Operational and Financial objectives.
- Able to be successful within large matrixed organizations
- Proven ability to interpret and leverage multiple sources of data
- High level of Proficiency with Excel and other data driven applications
- Able to analyze, interpret and leverage data to make decisions and influence others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated passion and ability to develop creative solutions with minimal guidance
- Proven track record of resilience and agility within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent collaboration and partnership skills
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking abilities