The Compensation Analyst will perform staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs. the person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- May include administration of domestic and/or international programs.
- Assists with year-end Salary Planning and Bonus Payout process
- Manages Employee Recognition and Service Award programs
- Point of contact Sales/Service Incentive Plans
- Leads/participates in Merger & Acquisition Compensation related projects
- Reviews market data and propose salary ranges
- Conducts job leveling
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge in Broad-Based Compensation
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as WorkDay highly desired.
- Experience with other Compensation tool and software systems desired.
Bachelorsdegree (or equivalentexperience) and 5years of relatedexperience or Masters Degree with 3years of relatedexperience.