Join major organization and be responsible for providing support to the Head of Compensation dept. handling the administration of compensation programs. Provide support to assess and ensure competitive and equitable compensation programs for management and employees. Ensure compliance with wage and hour laws, as well as other external requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Performs staff support activities to assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies and programs.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Formulates recommendations regarding FLSA exemptions, job revisions.
- Provide support to key compensation activities, such as year-end planning process.
- Support on-going data integrity auditing activities
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- May include administration of domestic and/or international programs.
- Two to four years or relevant professional compensationexperience
- Advanced to expert computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Human Resources IT, such as ADP, Oracle, SAP, Success Factors or related HRIT knowledge.
- HRIS Reporting skills
- Knowledge of compensationlaws (federal and state) including FLSA
- Strong analytical research and problem solving skills with high attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex and highly sensitive subject matter
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and associates
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet expected deadlines and schedules