Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a Real Estate company in Irvine, CA. We are looking for an experienced Compensation Analyst to add to the team! This is a Direct Hire opportunity and one of our favorite clients!
Responsible for driving compensation policies and programs insuring the organization is in compliance with applicable compensationlaws and regulations. Build, audit, evaluate, and maintain compensation programs, job descriptions, bonus programs, and other total compensation packages. Execute day-to-day activities as well as long term and special projects as assigned.
- Drive compensation with a focus on Fair Pay Analysis starting with review and audit of current job descriptions roles/titles.
- Provide analytical expertise and support on compensation decisions, incentive plan design, and executive compensation.
- Formulate pay trends and scope differentials to make economic adjustments to the data to stay competitive.
- Implement compensation programs.
- Provide knowledge and support on compensation decisions, incentive plan design, and executive compensation.
- Execute day to day operation activities including various compensationreports and ad-hoc job pricing requests to ensure compliance with salary grades, levels, and ranges.
- Prepare analyses and presentations to communicate compensation policies, procedures, and practices to other members of HR and senior management.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Help execute year-end compensation process including merit increase and bonus. Interface with managers to evaluate positions and individual compensation as requested or required.
- Align job descriptions to compensation grades, levels, ranges. Drive ongoing review and audit of current job descriptions, write and/or rewrite job descriptions to align with position responsibilities, compensation and to meet FLSA requirements.
- Publish updated position descriptions, salary ranges and levels. Assist with educating and advising managers on compensation administration and planning processes.
- Knowledge of compensation practices. Experience within property management, construction and/or landscape environments preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of job evaluation processes, writing job descriptions, salary administration state and federal laws, compensation and pay practices.
- Ability to work with multiple external and internal sources and stakeholders, balance priorities, provide concise and accurate analysis.
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive data.
- Advanced MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills including Excel vlookup and pivot tables; ability to create reports and manage data; experience with HRIS systems (UltiPro preferred), and various survey tools and websites.
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws and policies.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 5years compensation analysis and regulatory knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in a quantitative/analytical major such as economics, finance, business, math, statistics, etc., or equivalent combination of education and experience