· Support company’s compensation program by administering compensation related tasks and contributing to the overall compensation strategy of the organization.
· Administer the company’s job evaluation program by analyzing jobs through observation, survey or interview techniques; recommend classification and pay grade compared to market data.
· Maintain the job description log; work with the Financial Analysis team to properly assign job codes.
· Advise managers and employees on compliance requirements related to compensation policies; provide proper recommendations related to salary increases.
· Track and enter all requested salary changes through the approval process.
· Maintain employee salary records in the company’s Human Resources information system.
· Support in administering the company’s annual merit increase program.
· Prepare quarterly compensationreports to summarize job analysis and evaluation of compensation information.
· Ensure company’s compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Master’s degreepreferred
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Minimum 2 - 4years related experience
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the Human Resources Compensation field
· Ability to work independently, while exercising proper judgment and decision making