Responsible for the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of total compensation programs, practices and policies. Ensures alignment with the total rewards philosophy and HR strategy. Provides guidance and solutions (Executive and/or Non-Executive) covering a wide range of compensation areas including salary structure, base pay administration, short-term and long-term incentive pay administration, and salary guidance. Partners with HR Business Partners regarding administration and management of compensation programs.
- Provides advanced knowledge and guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of compensation programs, practices and policies (Executive and/or Non Executive).
- Proactively identifies and analyzes organizational trends, market data, and industry practices to identify root causes and address compensation issues.
- Advises senior leadership and HR Business Partners on compensation programs, practices and policies (Executive and/or Non-Executive) to ensure market competitiveness, strategic alignment and legal compliance.
- Consults with HR and business stakeholders.
- Provides guidance, oversight, and communication on compensation programs, practices and policies as well as the total rewards philosophy and strategy.
- Serves as a coach to peers and team members and acts as a resource for escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- Leads compensation projects and initiatives with an enterprise-wide impact.
- Represents Compensation in cross-functional teams.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders for the development and implementation of systems and processes which support compensation projects and initiatives.
- Develops learning resources and conducts training to educate management and employees on compensation-related programs, practices and policies, ensuring compliance with legal standards and strategic alignment.
- Bachelor's degree required (OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum experience required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.)
- 6 or more years of relevant work experience in compensation discipline, or related experience in HR, Finance, or business sales operations to include general business consulting/analysis experience or business management experience, and developing knowledge of relevant compensation and/or HR laws.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other software to be used to develop analysis, charts, and/or supporting documentation.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Experience in conducting executive compensation/benefits analysis.
- Experience in designing executive compensation/benefits programs with strong risk and controls.
- Prepare briefings to senior management and the Board.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Workday.
- Ability to travel periodically as needed.