Blue Heron is a Las Vegas based, family-owned, high-end custom home builder. From architecture to interior design, Blue Heron has a full range of build and design services to accommodate each clients’ needs and visions of their future homes. They believe building a home should be a seamless process, and pride themselves on client experience, and being the one industry expert that can make their clients’ dreams a reality.
Blue Heron is the recipient of over 30 prestigious awards, including the Las Vegas Parade of Homes: Best Builder as well as the Best Green Built Home. They were also selected by the National Association of Homebuilders to serve as the Architect, Interior Designer and Builder of the 30th Anniversary New American Home showcased at the International Builders Show in 2013. They were selected again for all three categories for the 2015 New American Home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the design team to develop Community home designs from start to finish
- Create and manage all architectural documentation needed for the options program
- Coordinate all Community Construction documents and interface with engineers and sub-consultants
- Change management throughout the process to ensure integration and follow through with all Blue Heron departments
- Work closely with the Interior Design and Purchasing departments to ensure the options program is fully coordinated
- Heavy code analysis to ensure that all jurisdictional and HOA guidelines are being met
- Manage “Lot Fit” and “Plot Plan Process” ensuring all homes are sited properly regarding setbacks; site conditions, etc.
- Handle all community architectural submittals, approvals, and permits
- Support field operations with Construction Administration for community related architecture
What you need:
- Demonstrated expertise in the high end, residential tract industry
- Experienceworking with standardized plans and predesigned communities
- Experience and strong familiarity with REVIT and CAD; Sketchup an added plus.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Architecture, Design, Construction Management, Engineering, or related degreepreferred
Yes, we have more benefits!
Health, Vision & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay