The Community Manager – for the NOS and Full Throttle Energy social media channels will focus on social media content development and publication, marketing and strategy support, and community engagement to ensure that the NOS and Full Throttle brand culture is supported and actively represented in online, in the world of all things NOS / FT Energy.
This person will also assist in the content development and administration of the NOS and Full Throttle social media properties, and will monitor each of them to assist the marketing team in creating actionable social media marketing campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand individual brand marketing plans and integrate with brand team in continuous effort to meet objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns, integrating both online and offline marketing efforts.
- Provide thought leadership for expanding Monster’s brand online, creatively and uniquely
- Develop, coordinate, and execute innovative promotions internally and with partners for use across social media and web channels.
- Interact with users, while shaping brand presence, to maintain consistent brand voice for community engagement and discussion.
- Participation and moderation of online conversations pertaining to the brand, answer comments, concerns, and questions.
- Be the digital “eyes and ears” of the brand and continue to build an overall reputation that is aligned with company branding guidelines and policies.
- Develop content plan and schedule for distribution via appropriate social media channels.
- Forge strong and trusted relationships with key brand evangelists and encourage interaction across brand channels
- Work with Customer Services teams where relevant to deal with issues raised on social accounts.
- Work with marketing team to organize, generate, and deliver creative content to online audience.
- Utilize familiarity with social media monitoring tools to proactively analyze and report community feedback and social media data.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports pertaining to user experience, page views, activity, traffic, etc. to measure success and share positive stories with brand team.
- Lead social media involvement in relevant emerging trends, applications, and tools
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Minimum 3–5 years of online Community Management experience and extensive knowledge of major social media networks, including their design, technology, functionality, and users.
- Knowledge of current social media trends & platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, & YouTube
- Comprehensive understanding of how social media impacts brands and how it relates to delivering business objectives.
- Previous management of brand promotions and partnerships.
- Ability to develop proven tactical plans (offline and online) that build and nurture ambassadors of a community.
- Experience working successfully with high-profile strategic partners
- Must be focused, self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely attentive to detail with the ability to anticipate and adapt to quick change.
- A proven ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work well and communicate within a team as well as externally
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and effectively as well as be able to clearly present new ideas.
- Be a creative thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Intermediate graphic design experience: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- HTML/CSS experience a plus.