The Community Manager's key objective is to concept and execute engagement strategies that aim to grow, strengthen and excite our growing community of players. This individual will be responsible for managing content across our key communication channels, building relationships with the players that frequent these channels and serving as the voice of our players to theDevelopment Teams. By leveraging social media and other communication tools, the Community Manager will develop ways to acquire new players, retain existing players and positively impact overall sentiment towards our games. This role will also be expected to work closely with Customer Service and Development Teams to surface trends, discuss opportunities and areas ofimprovement in order to provide the highest quality experience for our players, both in-game and out of game.
- Execute social and community engagement initiatives across key communication channels (social media, website, email)
- Build, manage and cultivate relationships with community of players on platforms such as social media, the message boards and Wiki.
- Measure player feedback, sentiment and trends therein; providing ongoing analysis and reporting to inform game development decisions
- Work closely with NCSOFT Customer Support and Development teams to identify and action core issues or opportunities
- 3+ years of previous experience in a Community Management or similar role, preferably within the mobile games industry
- A passion for games and a knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Experience developing / executing content strategy across social media and web platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in social media writing and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly, take initiative and "get things done" approach
- Analytical and curious – interested in exploring new ways to communicate and measure engagement
- Previous experience working on VIP / white glove service campaigns
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Personal experience livestreaming on Twitch and Facebook Live as well as experience managing and working with/alongside low to mid-level streamers on both of those platforms as well as YouTube.