Curate the Convene Workplace hospitality experience by providing concierge services and unique convene events. Create thematic events that combine a sense of community, music, fitness and other popular practices by transforming office common areas into an energized hot-spot. Invite guests to attend events that exceed their expectations. This role will support Convene Core Values by redefining the work environment to enable the professional residents make connections and shrink the gap between work/life balance.
Duties & Functions
- Alert Communications Manager and appropriate staff as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues.
- Work with Communications Manager to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the communications division and the organization’s strategic goals.
- Work with Social Media Specialist, Membership, Marketing, and other divisions to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization’s otherdigitalchannels.
- Communicate and promote new community features or procedures to members and staff.
- Contribute to related communication vehicles and ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building.
- Promote and evangelize community activities internally.
- Maintain a Responder List of members and/or staff who can be reached quickly to respond to specific questions.
- Network with community members and identifies Community Champions.
- Work behind the scenes to ensure engagement.
- Develop and maintain community program resources, guidelines, and policies.
- Train other staff on how to participate and engage in the community.
- Train and empower Community Champions to participate on a more significant engagement level.
- Monitor and measure the success of community engagement.
- Make dining and other reservations, and obtain tickets for events, for tenants.
- Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Engage with tenants and honor requests as needed to enable workplace hospitality environment.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 5 years of Hospitality/Community and/or Concierge and/or experiencerequired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work independently and as a a team member
- Extravert, High Emotional IQ, Comfort in Social Environments
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time