- Plan, organize, implement and evaluate local population health approaches that address the behavioral risk factors, such as tobacco reduction, food security, healthy weights, and physical activity and health inequities that contribute to chronic diseases;
- Utilize a planning framework that integrates community empowerment into traditional health promotion activities;
- Engage and motivate a broad range of internal and external stakeholders for furthering a population health approach
To join our team you will have:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Applied Science, or related field
- Three (3) years’ recent related experience, including program evaluation experience with a focus on facilitating integrated approaches to community health and well-being.
- Current valid BC Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle for work purposes.