Job DescriptionThe Community Director is responsible for administrative operations and supervision of a branch to include training, supervising and evaluating staff and office operations. The Community Director participates in departmental committees and manage different structures, and, thus, the specific duties and responsibilities will vary.
- Provide oversight in general operations of the branch.
- Monitor performance of staff and office operations.
- Establish positive relationships with stakeholders and other vendors at branch level.
- Assist with management of strategic planning, business development, and fiscal operations at the branch level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 7 - 10years of directly related or closely related experience
- 5 - 7 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience
- 5 -- 7 years of Community Association experience
- Knowledge of GAAP at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at an expert level. ?
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at an expert level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills