The Community Director is responsible for administrative operations and supervision of a branch to include training, supervising and evaluating staff and office operations. The Community Director participates in departmental committees and manage different structures, and, thus, the specific duties and responsibilities will vary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight in general operations of the branch.
- Monitor performance of staff and office operations.
- Establish and develop positive relationships with clients to contribute tolong-term client retention.
- Assist with management of strategic planning, business development, and fiscal operations at the branch level.
- Coach and develop direct reports in accordance to our PPR process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of GAAP at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at an expert level.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at an expert level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
- CAM License
- PCAM License Preferred
- 7 -- 10 years of directly related or closely related experience
- 5 -- 7 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience
- 5 -- 7 years of Community Association experience