About Citi:Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of ourclients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain ourclients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serveclients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Citi Community Capital (“CCC”) is the community lending andinvesting arm of Citi. It is housed in the Municipal Securities Division of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group. Unique among its peers, CCC provides a comprehensive array offinancial products, frominvestmentbanking to lending andequityinvestment, designed to create strong communities and contribute toward Citi’s Community Reinvestment Act performance.Committed to the communities we serve, CCCfinances both straightforward and highly structured transactions for non-profit and for-profitdevelopers, Community Development Financial Institutions, and state and local government agencies.Our financings may employ a combination oftaxable andtax-exemptloans or bonds; Low Income, Historic or New MarketsTax Credits; and government and private subsidies. CCC can provide capital directly or as an intermediary. We are aconstruction lender and a permanent lender, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage banker, and principal in uniqueequityinvestments – all designed to improve neighborhoods, create jobs, or improve the health care services oreducational opportunities available to the communities we serve.The projects wefinance serve special needs populations including our nation’s homeless population, seniors and those with disabilities, as well as low income families and individuals. We are the leadinginvestment banker, lender orequity provider in many of the areas in which we participate, and are generally acknowledged to be among the most creative and innovative firms in the industry.We work throughout the country from 13 offices and have been the #1 affordable housing lender in the United States in each of the past sixyears asreported by Affordable Housing Finance magazine. That success is due in large part to having the strongest, most innovative team of professionals in the country. Our work doesn’t just stop when we originate, structure and close a transaction; we have full underwriting,asset management and support groups that analyze and manage our transactions from closing throughconstruction and during the life of the asset or program we’vefinanced.Portfolio,risk management andfinance professionals ensure that our activities remain within our economic andrisk thresholds. With Citi’s capital committing capability and team ofexperienced professionals, we are able to provide financing solutions that are specifically designed to meet eachclient’s needs.The CCC Construction Management Team isresponsible for managing andreporting theloan andinvestmentportfolios that have been originated by CCC’s projectfinance and structured lending andinvesting teams.
- Vice President level Construction Manager for Citi Community Capital
- Responsibilities focus on specifically identified clients and projects within multifamily rental, mixed use, and community re-development projects
- Location to be within one of CCC’s offices, facilitating the cooperation of bankers, underwriters, account specialists and asset managers.
- Interface with CCC Business & Credit Risk teams on all phases of construction
- Ability to oversee multiple concurrent projects
- Conduct project “kick-off’ meeting with Borrower/Client, General Contractor, and Third-Party Management
- Periodic travel during construction period to view progress and address any issues of concern
- Review and approve all construction draw requests, change orders
- Monitor construction progress and compliance with project delivery milestones
- Review and analyze projects requiring construction work-out
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Construction Management
- BachelorDegree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Engineering
- 5+ Yrs. Construction Management / Construction Lending Experience in multifamily residential
- Quantitative and strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Job ID: 17063119