At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Community Banking Business Relationship Managers focus on discovering and developing outside sales opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships. Community Banking Business Relationship Managers typically spend 65-70 percent of their time on outside sales activities which include sourcing and discovering new prospects and building new customer relationships, managing loan and portfolio credit quality, providing financial advice, and listening to the customer’s needs and goals to make meaningful product and service recommendations. Relationship Managers also have strong relationships with branch employees tomake appropriate referrals to the community’s small businesses to show what’s possible when partnering withU.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of experience in relationship management banking
- Excellent relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis