$80K — $100K *
Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure customer-facing employees have the relevant, timely and accurate information they need to deliver the best possible Lowe's customer experience. This position serves to develop and deliver internal videos and digital content consistent with the Lowe’s brand, while ensuring alignment of communications across business areas, initiatives and to Lowe’s strategy.
• Consults with leaders from various business functions and serves as a communications subject matter expert, providing strategic and tactical insights used in maximizing communication efforts across broadcast and digital channels.
• A visual storyteller who demonstrates expertise in writing and developing content for both broadcast and digital media channels.
• Consults with editorial team members and provides clear direction on how to best align the message with the visual medium to maximize communication effectiveness and ensure communications to target audiences reflect the Lowe's brand.
• Supports efforts to continuously improve communications messaging, processes and channels to meet audiences’ evolving needs.
• Understands and uses all communications channels, including intranets, internal email and task management systems, weekly internal online Weekly Playbook, internal television broadcasts and videos, internal social platforms, and special events.
• Successfully executes all assigned projects within specified budgets, timelines, and allocated resources.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in a communications role or industry, specifically experience in a video production/digital media role
• Proficient in video production and editing
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Knowledge of HTML, MS Office and Mac OS skills
• Master's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
• 7+ years’ experience in communications role or industry, specifically experience in a video production/digital role
Valid through: 11/29/2020